Journals

DIY planner/journals

 My how time slips by these days. I cleaned up my work space and make this box out of foam board. I added a pocket of the front for the paperclips I made. It is so useful. This fauxdori I am not using at this time. I just like the binders better for now.  

 Another $1.50 find. A pretty turquoise binder, but I didn't like the lg snap closure so took it off and added a gem and elastic.  The inside was black so I covered it with a heavy pretty paper to brighten it up. Using it for a scripture writing journal. 

 This is the second cover I just made. I gave the last one to my daughter. But I liked it so much and had to cover one more binder so I make it almost the same.

This is the inside. I added some holly to my print outs for Dec. Love all the pockets and soft colors on the inside. I am of course using it for my planner/journal.  
May you have a blessed week!
Isaiah 26:34
You will keep in perfect peace
    all who trust in you,
    all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
 Trust in the Lord always,
    for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...